LICENCE for HymnQuest Software
This licence authorises the use of the software and contains warranty and liability disclaimers. Read it carefully. By installing and using the software, you are accepting the software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this Agreement.
NOW The Pratt Green Trust (Registered Charity 290556) hereby licenses the End-User to use the HymnQuest software and database tables (hereinafter called the Software) subject to the terms of this Agreement as follows:
1. This Agreement allows the End-User to use the Software on a single computer (Microsoft Windows PC, or Apple Macintosh).
2. Use on a Secondary Computer: The End-User may also install the Software on one home or portable computer (Microsoft Windows PC, or Apple Macintosh). However, the Software may not be used on the secondary computer by another person at the same time the Software on the primary computer is being used.
3. The End-User may access the HymnQuest databases through the HymnQuest Mobile app on up to five devices (Smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop browser). Except where specified under a multi-user licence, each registration and subscription is for the personal use of the registered user or subscriber only. The End-User may not share log-in details or passwords with any other person. HymnQuest Mobile does not allow multiple users (networked or otherwise) to access the app through a single name and password and The Pratt Green Trust may cancel or suspend access if this is done by the End-User.
4. The End-User may not make or distribute additional copies of the Software or electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another. The End-User may not rent, lease or sublicense the Software. The End-User may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form. The End-User may not modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
5. This licence gives the End-User limited rights to use the Software. The End-User does not own and The Pratt Green Trust retains ownership of the Software and all copies of it. All rights not specifically granted in this Agreement, including national and international copyrights, are reserved to The Pratt Green Trust.
6. The Software is provided to the End-User on an “As Is” basis, without any guaranteed technical support after the first three months of use or warranty of any kind from The Pratt Green Trust including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
7. The Pratt Green Trust shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or loss (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. The limitation of liability herein is a fundamental element of the Agreement between the End-User and The Pratt Green Trust.
8. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England.